EasyRecruitUK works with clients who wish to transform the delivery of HR and Recruitment Services through a diverse portfolio of outsourcing services
TIME FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Are you based in Lancashire and ready to develop a career, looking for a fresh start something different and challenging?
We are looking for someone who enjoys challenges, change and is adaptable to work on various projects. We have various pressure points in the business these include troubleshooting, setting up new clients, supporting volume recruitment campaigns. We require someone who can move around the region at short notice, someone who doesn’t mind working on challenging projects.
Attributes required for the role include
- Well presented, approachable and effective communicator
- Adaptable to meet the different challenges that projects will present
- Hardworking with a fear of failure
- Excellent computing skills
- Versatility that this dynamic role will require
- It is preferred that you would hold a current UK driving licence
- Someone who is diligent and conscientious
- Trust & honesty
All applicants will be treated in confidence, in the first instance please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Only successful candidates will be responded to.
EasyRecruitUK are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org